The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength,nor knowledge,but rather a lack of WILL

Monday, June 7, 2010

sick sick sick!

I am starting to dread my life as an intern now...i have learnt most of the stuff i am required to learn..and the best part is my busy supervisor is ALWAYS MIAing..so poor me just have to act busy all the time.argh...plus i have been sick for quite some time but i still refuse to go to the doctor.hahah. Had shao rou fan for lunch...salty to the MAX, omg i swear they soak the shao rou in some sea water.haha. anw i was so bored just now until i went to ask my colleague whether she needs help or not.haha..and so i am doing the company accounts now.DAMN.totally regret my decision..haha 2 more hours..i have the urge to take mc tml again...hai..shall decide later..looking forward to meet baby later!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment