The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength,nor knowledge,but rather a lack of WILL

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

i have been so busy these few days..busy with work, gym, meeting my bao bao, insomia..sux...finally i am done with my work and so shall blog a short post be4 baby starts complaining.hahah.
met babygurl for gym yesterday after work, although i was so damn tired from insomia the night before.perhaps i was anxious about my results.hahah.well i have been working so hard this sem..aiming to hit first class honours in order to at least stand a chance to get a scholarship for my masters. My grades were satisfactory, although i didnt manage to achieve my target...but i can only say i tried my best already.hahah..nxt sem must jiayou again!!!=)
i was on time yest when meetiing gf, like so rarely...hahah.this sweet little thing treat me to gym..haha although she is not working and broke. omg. Sweet little thing then went to run on the treadmill until i saw this super duper big guy walking towards her and talking to a guy running beside her.HAH..omg this guy is like a short hulk..and he carn even close his arms when he walk.babygirl says he is disgusting..i bet he confirm pump steriods lor!!!nabei where got people bone so small but muscle so big wan..hahah..his biceps looks like its going to burst any moment, and i was so stressed doing weights beside him. i can imagine him falling to the ground and luffing at the weights i am carrying.haha
me and baby girl then went to yishun cos i wanted to eat my japanese omelet rice!!!yummy!!!but babygirl ate the most disgusting thing on earth.SUSHI.yucks so raw and disgusting.ok i just hate japanese food.personal preference.=)after that we were crazy enough to take mrt all the way back to ang mo kio just for KOI BUBBLETEA.omg..i swear i will grow fat wif gf.=(
its 4 pm now...and i am counting down already.1 more hr to freedom!!!carn wait to leave this office. ever since i started work i rarely have time for myself.hai..and baby is complaining.=(but i love this sweet little thing so much sometimes although i am so tired from work i would still travel down to meet her because i know she will at least put a smile on my face.=)


No comments:

Post a Comment