The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength,nor knowledge,but rather a lack of WILL

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

slacking in office again...poor supervisor is too busy to give me any work to do..hahah.i don't even remember seeing him sitting down at his desk.he is like always running about or talking to clients on the phone. even the other colleagues say he is superman.haha. anw just played bowling game with baby girl on msn and she lost to me by a point!!hahah but my smart girlfriend thrashed me in reversi once again.=(rarrr shall stop playing reversi with her.hahah.
today i am too lazy to have lunch outside office.haha so my kind and helpful colleagues help me da bao chicken rice from the nearby coffee chop. And as usual the company's air conditioner is not working, and i am smelling like a sweaty pigg.yucks.how am i supposed to meet my friend in a stinky polo tee?but well, i am helping him think of presents to woo a girl he likes, haha so too bad for him.hahah. alright i am missing girlfriend now but she is busy doing housework, she is going to become a huang lian po soon.HAHA.omg feel so sorry for her.but in a way that is good, because she will make a good housewife in future.*hint hint*HAHAH. oh and she is having a date later, with another guy. sobzsobz..sad sad tubby boy..

No comments:

Post a Comment