The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength,nor knowledge,but rather a lack of WILL

Monday, May 24, 2010

i am sitting in front of my desk looking around and sipping my hot tea right now while waiting for my supervisor to come..am so glad that i have a busy supervisor who is always late for work.ahaha.anyway, i am thinking of taking mc on thursday in order to have a long long weekend.oh no...evil me..heee..but i do that so that i can watch my baby girl's performance!so whose fault?ahhaa..anyway was coming out of the train just now and i saw this girl wearing a super short dress. I swear just 1 mm above and she would be like showing off her ass.hahah...gross..not as if she very chio.but what really caught my attention was this elderly man, who is old enough to be my grandpa, kept staring at her ass.HAHA.a very apt example of a cheeee kooo pekkk. hahahah.and so i kept looking at him on purpose, and when he realised that, he quickly turned away and rub his eyes and pretend nothing had happened.disgusting lao chee ko.but well..all guys are hornyyyyyy..but surely this grandpa still has his testosterone running in him.HAHA.reminds me of my baby girl wearing the low cut dress in hong kong and those horny guys kept looking at my babygirl.love her so much..but yet she doesnt want to talk to me and play checkers with me.=(

No comments:

Post a Comment